Here you can find a log of changes made to the Flatlogic Platform. Last update: ** January 11, 2023**
January 11th, 2023 – CSV Export Feature!
We are happy to announce that now you can export data from all your’s entities in CSV format! The new feature allows users to easily export data from the admin panel tables and view it in any spreadsheet application.
January 3rd, 2023 – Laravel Backend Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2019!
We add Laravel backend support for Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
December 30th, 2022 – Flatlogic Platform Now Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2019!
We’re happy to announce that users can now select Microsoft SQL Server 2019 when creating a project on the Flatlogic Platform. Now this new database option is only available with NodeJS+Sequelize backend stack.
December 20th, 2022 – ChatGPT + Flatlogic: Generate Fully-Functioning Web Apps Based on Description
The process is very simple: go to our main page, click “Generate web app”, register for an account, and on the 3rd step, where you define a database schema, add a description by clicking on the “Generate with AI” button. You need to type the application’s description in the text area and hit “Send”. The application’s schema will be ready in around 15 seconds. You may either hit deploy immediately or review the structure to make manual adjustments.
“ERP system with leads, inventory management, and events tracking”
November 28th, 2022 - Template Widgets Release
- Introducing Template Widgets for the Flatlogic full-stack web application generator.
Widgets can be used for any information the user needs. We show a simple version of the number of created entities and the user can write any custom logic to display the information he or she needs.
November 17th, 2022 - Updated React Version
Update React version to 18
fix starter/login page UI
September 13th, 2022 - New Releases - Reset Project functionality
- Flatlogic Platform now supports Reset Project functionality.
There are 2 use cases for the Reset button:
to remove old migrations that are no longer needed and combine all migrations into one file (faster, better, prettier);
to reset the database by deleting it completely and creating it again.
September 7th, 2022 - New Releases - Vue Tailwind, WYSIWYG
- Flatlogic Platform now supports the new stack – Vue Tailwind.
Clean, rapid, and minimised stack made with VueJS 3.0 and Tailwind CSS 3. We've added new colors, typography and some minor UI details.
Incredibly fast template. Thanks to the Vite builder, the project will be built in seconds. Comfortable state handling thanks to the lightweight and intuitive Pinia library.
- Schema Editor of the Flatlogic Platform now supports the ability to add WYSIWYG to your project!
When using WYSIWYG the data representation is displayed in visual form, as in Microsoft Word, and can be edited.
New articles to the documentation page:
August 22nd, 2022 - Typeorm Backend & Schema Editor Updates
- Typeorm Backend: updated file uploader
- Schema Editor: added unique checkbox
May 30, 2022 - Import SQL
Now it's possible to import your existing database. Use the Import SQL button and select your .sql file. Then your database will open in the Schema Editor, where you can further edit your data (add/edit/delete entities).
May 23rd, 2022 - Bug fixes & Release new versions of stacks
- Replaced buttons “New” & “Filter” at React templates. Fixed rows issues in all CRUD applications: editing, deleting
- Added to selector rows per page: options 50 and 100. Displaying all records without scroll
Solved issue with the editing of entities on the backend side
Updated Vue, React, and Angular templates with the latest platform changes
Fixed bugs for Vue, React, and Angular stacks
Fixed bugs for Node.js Sequelize, Node.js TypeORM
Now administrators can change the password of any user
May 10th, 2022 - MUI5 & Updated Vue&React templates
Added new section to the documentation page: Working with app
Updated VUE material templates with the latest platform changes
- Cleanup components, pages
- Remove unused static assets
- Set default values for numbers and enums to prevent errors
- Reduce bundle size
- Fix framework links, 404 page for the router
Updated React material templates with the latest platform changes
- Fixed sidebar layout, user menu positioning
- Adapted documentation layout for the dark mode.
- Fixed async loading data for the data grid with process bar.
- Added showing the label, when data grid filtering result has no values.
- Data grid: fixed the calculation for the entity total count with relations.
Updated from MUI4 to MUI5, fixed Dark Theme
- Finished migration from the MUI4 to MIU5.
April 25th, 2022 - Improvement of the Schema Editor & Application Guide Tour
Improvement of the Schema Editor stage.
- UI\UX updates
- warnings added and other improvements
Added new sections to the documentation page
Added application guide tour
April 18th, 2022 - Versioning notifications & Cloning project's stack&schema
Added notification for users about the releases of new versions
- If the current version of the stack is updated, you will be notified by mail or in the settings near the stack version
Added yearly subscriptions
- Now it is possible to purchase a year's subscription
Added new Tutorials to the documentation page
Allowed to create projects of the same stack
- The Settings tab now has a Clone button, with which you can clone the technology stack&schema of your current/past project into a completely new one with the same technology stack&schema
April 11th, 2022 - Backend versioning & Updated Material UI for React Template
Added versioning automation for backend
- Added the option for the user to update to the latest template version
- Updated tables, pagination, filter & sorting on Material UI for React template
Added instructions on How to connect Google Auth
Updated Readme.md for new backend Node(TypeORM)
- Added instructions how to run locally new backend
Added button “download code” for PRO plans
April 4th, 2022 - Frontend versioning & New pricing model
Added versioning automation for frontend
- Added the option for the user to update to the latest template version
Changed pricing model and moved to Stripe
- Moved to the more secure and advanced pricing model
Created disconnect GitHub functionality / connect other Github repository
- Changed the place for the dropdown schema menu (Step 3 of Project Creating)
March 13th, 2022 - NodeJS + TypeORM
- new backend released: NodeJS + TypeORM
- added fastify framework for server routing
- added typescript support
- added validation for all requests
- automatic generation of swagger documentation
February 25th, 2022 - New no-backend stacks
- added no-backend stacks Next.js & Nuxt.js
- added in each entity link to the corresponding API route
- added more notifications for clients: “confirmation of the subscription price & confirmation of the trial period”
- we also deprecated some template options that used older versions of frameworks (bootstrap 4, etc) to improve maintainability and prevent compatibility issues in the future. This will not affect already created projects
February 10th, 2022 - Deployments & logs
Now you can debug deployment problems directly by analyzing your app logs.
- Added deployments to the platform
- Added log page with build info
- Fixed global bug with Laravel
- Added "Deploy from GIT” button for stack Front+Back
- Updated “README.md” file for Front-End-Only Projects
- Added info/documentation tooltips to schema editor and for all steps within the app creation
February 1st, 2022 - No-backend apps
Now you can create pure front-end only apps with the Flatlogic Platform. This assumes you host the back-end somewhere else or do not need it at all.
- Added Create React App starter template
- Added Vue CLI Vue 3 starter template
- Added Angular 11 starter template
- Fixed column relations in the case the referenced table was renamed
- Added customization instructions for generated apps
- Added sending notifications when money is debited from a client for the subscription
- Added link to Swagger API on the Project page (/project/#number)
January 21st, 2022 - Flatlogic platform
Initial platform release with general features:
- Code generation/templates
- GitHub integration
- Code merging
- CRUD app generation
- Added new FAQ for Platform Pricing Page.