- Updated documentation
- Updated sidebar and header icons
- Updated sidebar and header layout
- Change badge text in the sidebar
- Change alert text in the usermanager/ecommerce
Fixed bugs and layout issues
- Add new images to Documentation and LB Package pages
- Change progress bars bg color
- Update main colors
- Badges and buttons: fix margins, change font colors
- Dropdowns: change paddings
- Header component: change dropdown hover states
- Charts: fix charts issues
- Fix adaptive and layout issues on pages
- Charts: fix label colors, apex dropdown text
- Added link to flatlogic on login page
- Updated all dependencies, cleaned up dependency tree
- Updated fullcalendar package to v5.3.0
- Add animation to alert in header
- Fix animated classes
- Fix colors in notifications, chart dropdown menu, tables
- Updated line-awesome package
- Fixed sidebar caret for Safari
- Added sample formik widget
- Added brand new Backend
- New tab to mange users
- Social login
- Manage users functionality
- Update password route
- Reset password route
- Upload avatar
- Refactored architecture
- Added re-usable breadcrumbs component
- Fixed small calendar events
- Added css fixes
- New color scheme
- Fix bugs and css improvements
- Removed Jquery from core layout
- New charts
- Make an api stub for non-backend mode
LIGHT BLUE REACT NODE.JS USAGE EXAMPLE
- Hundreds unique components
- Over 40 unique pages
- Multiple color schemes
- 3 Months of Free Updates
- Full support via forum/email
- Non-commercial use only
Your item will be delivered via email
- All Personal License features plus:
- Commercial use
- Integration Assistance
- Premium Life-time support
- 6 Months Free Updates
Your item will be delivered via email
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A license grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use and incorporate the item in your personal or commercial projects.
If your end product including an item is going to be free to the end user then a Personal License is what you need. If you want to build multiple applications either for you or your client then you need to buy multiple licenses. An Developer License is required if the end user must pay to use the end product or paid services or goods are delivered via your application.
|Number of end products||1||1|
|Use in a single end product|
|Use in a multiple end products|
Use in a free end product
(More than one end user allowed)
Use in an end product that's sold
(An ability to have multiple paying users)
Personal Application License
Your use of the item is restricted to a single application. You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client. You must not incorporate the item in a work which is created for redistribution or resale by you or your client. The item may not be redistributed or resold. You may not charge users for using your application.
Developer Application License
Your use of the item is restricted to a single application. You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your clients. You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold and users may be charged for using it (e.g. you are building a SAAS application).
In case if you need any clarifications considering licenses feel free to contact us via email: [email protected] or raise your question in our forum - it is more likely to receive an immediate response.
The following measures will help to ensure that your download link is successfully delivered to you.
Make sure your email address is correct and up-to-date
If registered using your Github account, be sure that the email address associated with your account is correct, up-to-date, and is able to receive emails.
Add [email protected] email address to your address book
Sometimes email servers and clients incorrectly mark an email as 'spam' or 'junk mail'. In order to ensure that your download is delivered without being marked as spam or junk mail, add [email protected] to your desktop or web-based email client's address book.
Follow purchases through to the order confirmation page
At the end of the purchase process you will go to an order confirmation page. You will be able to download the template from the order confirmation page.
The fastest and easiest way to receive help is to raise your question in our support forum. It is constantly monitored and is more likely to be processed immediately.
Before raising a question please make sure you have updated
the recent versions and try to launch your project again.
However, if you have purchased our item and need a private support please write an email to [email protected]. This email and forum are the only ways to receive support with a guarantee. Other emails and channels of communication are not monitored by our support team.
If the order is not attached to your account, go to the download resender tool and enter the email address used at checkout. The email address entered must be the exact email address used at checkout.
Note: Buyers registered with PayPal may have more than one email address associated with their PayPal accounts.
In order to request invoices for your purchases please contact us via email [email protected] and provide your bill-to information.
In order to be applicable for a refund you have 24 hours to inspect your purchase and to determine if it does not meet with the expectations laid forth by Flatlogic.