Schema help to support 3 types of app users and permissions based on membership levels

Gravatar

Hello, I'm working on the schema of an app that I need 3 types of users and membership levels.

USERS - How can I accomplish this? 1. Main app customer (has a workspace, has CRUD access to several entities, can invite 2 types of app users (Team Member, Client) to create an account and use his workspace and interact with his entities according to permissions granted. 2. Team member (has access to the main app customer's workspace and can perform admin permission granted CRUD operations on the app customer's entities) 3. Client (has access to the main app customer's workspace and can perform client permission granted CR operations on the app customer's entities)

MEMBERSHIPS Levels - I want to offer various levels to include free, lifetime1, lifetime2, lifetime3, sub1, sub2, sub3, etc. 1. Free (no payment) - cannot create a team, cannot invite team members, can only invite 3 clients, can have CRUD access to 3 of each entity 2. Lifetime (one-time payment) - can create team, can invite specified # (in membership) of team members, can have CRUD access to specified # (in membership) of each entity. 3. Subscription (recurring monthly or yearly payment) - can create team, can invite specified # (in membership) of team members, can have CRUD access to specified # (in membership) of each entity.

How can I accomplish membership levels and entity limits? Is through Roles and Permissions? Can permissions limit record creation?

The subscriptions and payment I can handle remotely and use the app API to setup the main app customer, assign membership & role, and permission.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Russ

User profile image

To achieve the user types and membership levels you've described, you can use roles and permissions within Flatlogic Generator.

Can I accomplish membership levels and entity limits through Roles and Permissions?

• Yes, roles and permissions can be used to define and manage membership levels and entity limits.

Can permissions limit record creation?

• Yes, permissions can limit record creation and other CRUD operations.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

You can handle subscriptions and payments remotely and use the app API to set up the main app customer and assign membership, role, and permissions.