We are planning to continuously upgrade, maintain and support the generator, by adding new features, conducting customer surveys, keeping the codebase up-to-date and everything possible to make the generator a great tool to help with the web development.
Here is the list of features we are going to release in a short period of time:
- Pushing project’s code to Github with merging capabilities;
- Adding PHP (Laravel) backend;
- Adding components from web templates (like charts, maps, grid, forms, etc.);
- Adding an integrations’ step to 3rd party tools (like Google Analytics).
In the long-term our goals are:
- Connect the generated project to existing database (generate a CRUD app based on the existing DB schema);
- Provide hosting services for the generated apps, so you could use and access the app anytime;
- Building a public website for the project (i.e. E-commerce shop, Blog, etc).
Please also feel free to post any feedback or proposals here! We are open to your ideas!