Executive Assistant to CEO
Flatlogic is a dynamic and ambitious IT company that creates innovative tools for engineers.
- Flatlogic's product is a platform that allows to create full-stack web applications in minutes. We also work with projects of customers from all over the world. We are a bootstrapped business with real market and real product, not a startup :)
- According to the dev.by rating, Flatlogic is one of the most attractive IT companies to work for in Belarus (TOP-9 with a score of 4.9)
- Four of Flatlogic's ex-employees have started their own successful companies (including FriendlyData). This shows that you can learn a lot of business skills in our company.
- The company is growing exponentially in terms of sales and traffic, an average of 5-10% per month, so we are always looking for talented and responsible specialists. So we are currently looking for a responsible and passionate Executive Assistant to CEO.
We would like you to:
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a professional and friendly demeanour
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with a high level of responsibility and diligence
- Nearly fluent written and spoken English required
- Must have a good background in IT
- Experience within similar type of role (assuming communication/documentation related functions)
- Negotiations with new customers, project assessment
- Filling in statistics (reports), writing documentation on company processes
- Scheduling meetings/calls, responses to e-mail
- Proficient in Google office products (especially Exel, Sheets)
- Handling any business task which CEO needs help with
- Work with interesting clients and projects
- Transparency and honesty in all processes
- Flexible working day & ability to work remotely
- Light and friendly atmosphere in the team, gifts for special occasions
If you are interested, send us your CV mail to: [email protected], please, we are open to talk! :)