Today, we’re excited to announce the free pricing plan for our CRUD tool. That means that more customers than ever before can use Flatlogic for creating a proper CRUD React/Vue/Angular web application based on the database schema.
What can you do with the free plan for the CRUD tool
You can expect the same features and functionality whether you choose our Paid access or Free option. But obviously with some limitations:
- Create up to 10 applications on different technology stacks: React, Vue, Angular, Node.js, Laravel, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Create a full-fledged CRUD application (up to 3 database entities) with code written using best practices
- Download or push source code to Github an unlimited number of times
- Preview the code before downloading/pushing it on Github
- Get updates on libraries used in your app stack
- Host instantly your application demo and see the latest deployment logs
Free vs Paid access to the CRUD tool: Choose what you need
Since launching Flatlogic, we see constant growth in the creation of CRUD applications. But we understand that not all of our users need the full functionality of the CRUD tool. We also understand that in the modern world of developer tools, before investing huge resources in mastering new tools, you want to get some value here and now for free – with this motivation we introducing a free plan for creating CRUD applications.
Thus the free plan fits your needs. If you:
- Want quickly prototype the CRUD app
- Want to test or get familiar with new technologies before investing much time in them
- See the best practice on how to organize modern CRUD apps using best practices
- Prefer to use starter kits/boilerplates while starting CRUD web applications
And while our Professional plan has always offered a more enhanced way to create CRUD applications, it also required additional steps to understand your needs before getting access.
Now, you can sign up for a free account for a CRUD tool, create applications in minutes, and understand without any hassle whether Flatlogic fits your needs or not.